1 x MA Junior HR Analyst
This post will provide administrative support.
This Modern Apprenticeship is based in Saughton House, Broomhouse Drive, Edinburgh, EH11 3XD
While this will be targeted mainly at the Edinburgh and Lothian teams, other areas can also be notified if working with young people who are willing to travel.
Please can you alert the relevant teams to this vacancy and ask that they encourage eligible young people to apply (16-24, unemployed, who are capable of completing an SVQ Level 2 in one year). Young people contracted to work less than 16 hrs are also eligible.
Unfortunately the Scottish Government cannot support to SVQ Level 3 young people who have already completed the SVQ Level 2 in Business Administration and they would therefore not be eligible.
Candidates should explain in their CVs specifically how they meet the competencies indicated in the post and should include a short covering letter. The specific requirements for this post are:
• Potential to perform at this level
• Ability and commitment to achieve all the outcomes of the apprenticeship including passing SVQ 2 in Business Administration
• Experience of using Microsoft Excel to process and present information
• Able to work independently and as part of a team.
• Experience within a systems environment using internet/intranet functionality
• Knowledge of Intranet publishing tools
• Previous experience of data procession using Excel spreadsheets and other tools for reporting.
Closing date for applications is by 3p.m. on Wednesday 21st August 2013. Please note that all CVs and covering letters must be sent electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position has an attractive starting salary of £15,792.
The department is keen that the successful candidate start asap, although security checks may take 6 weeks.