Our latest briefing on Gaelic Education is now available and features:
- Challenge questions to support the implementation of Gaelic (Learners) as part of 1+2 Approach to Languages.
- Details of the seminar for Gaelic Education at the Scottish Learning Festival on Wednesday 19 September, 09.30-10.15. This year’s seminar is designed to support strategic planning for the expansion of ELC 1140 hours, with some advice on the GME senior phase.
- Support for the curriculum with translated versions of Curriculum for Excellence Benchmarks, Work Placements Standard and moderation support materials.
- Support for self-evaluation with translated versions of How good is our college? the STEM self-evaluation framework
- Support from partners, including a new ebook in which children and young people in GME from all over Scotland have published their writing; and Comhairle nan Leabhraichean’s support for raising attainment in literacy P1 .
Please follow this link for our Briefings.