DYW Regional Group in Moray involved 15 pupils to plan, film and edit 6 films for use in any educational context to show young people what career opportunities are available to them in growth sectors in the local authority.
The films are focussed on 6 Growth Sectors identified in the Moray Skills Framework launched in May 2017 by the Moray Council. We now would like the film to be used as much as possible to inform our young people better about potential career paths available to them – examples of usage may be at careers events; to assist with the delivery of courses within schools/colleges; to generally promote the Moray area for work etc.
Please follow the link below and scroll down to the section that says “Careers in Moray – Films for Educational Usage”.
Teachers, Lecturers and Employers are more than welcome to use them to show to our young people in Moray the Careers Available to them. Please can you pass on this email to any of your colleagues who would find it of value to see or use the films.
The films are also available on our YouTube page. Please click on the links below for each video.
- Early Learning and Childcare Sector Film – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVtmjGMz6bU
- Food, Drink & Tourism Sector Film – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvdIsrynuhc
- Engineering Sector Film – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6SYWiz89Tc
- Creative Industries & IT – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txfUIjYhay0
- Business/Professional Services Sector Film – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8ruawNL-mo
- Land Based Sector Film – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mX77i4dvNdM
Also, if you haven’t yet noticed on our social media pages, there is a number of photos that were taken from our Moray’s Aspiring Film Trainee Awards (MAFTAs) on Monday evening. This event launched the films and recognised all of the pupils involved in the project. You can find these photos on the Facebook page “DYW More in Moray” – https://www.facebook.com/DYWMoreInMoray/.