Job Title: Customer Operations Associate (2 posts)
Contract: Permanent Customer Operations Associate
or 12 month contract as part of Investment 2020 (www.investment2020.co.uk)
Salary: Negotiable/ Market Rate
Organisation: Franklin Templeton Investments
What might a day look like in this job?
The Customer Operations Associate will:
· prepare mails/documents for scanning and indexing within tight deadlines
· archive documentation, maintain and update manuals
· service shareholders and dealers with prompt and accurate responses to telephone/ written inquiries regarding account details, fund transactions, commissions, policies and procedures as well as general company information
· be able to verify transactions on applicable department and company computer systems
· proactively assist clients deal and settle via various electronic platforms
· fulfil customer expectations
· contact shareholders and/or dealers by telephone to gather missing/incorrect information on orders and chase late settlements
· comply with department procedures as well as FCA regulatory requirements.
Work Environment: Corporate, supportive, professional, collaborative.
What Qualifications / Qualities are required?
Whilst strong academics are important – Standard Grades 1-3 – we are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic candidate who is willing to learn and has the ability to work as part of a team.
You must have good organisation, communication and time management skills and experience of working to deadlines.
Good knowledge of Word and Excel Microsoft programmes.
Ability to follow instructions and schedules.
Your ability to demonstrate some of the above skills in previous experiences, whether at work, volunteering, at school or in other situations would be beneficial.
What will I Learn?
When you join Franklin Templeton, you are joining a globally recognised investment management organisation with offices in over 30 countries around the world. Being part of an established company you will learn how to operate in a global, dynamic and professional environment.
This role will provide specific administration and customer services skills coupled with an understanding of our core business and an insight into the world of investment management. You will learn how to work with strong attention to detail, meet deadlines and the importance of team work.
How to apply:
· Investment 2020 – Customer Operations Associate – 12 month contract
To learn more about this position or to apply online please click on the below link: https://fti.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=704992.
· Customer Operations Associate – Permanent Position
To learn more about this position or to apply online please click on the below link: https://fti.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=704990.
Closing Date: Friday 18 July.